Colds, cough, rashes, infection, and many other illnesses can affect the quality of your life. It is easy to get sick because of viruses and bacteria. Since they are not visible to the naked eye, we don't know if we got attacked by them.
But we are not completely defenseless. Our immune system is constantly working in preventing illnesses caused by microorganisms. However, this system does not always work well. Because of poor nutrition, our immune functions weaken.
But don't worry! With proper nutrition and herbal remedies, you can surely boost the health of your immune system. Here are some herbal remedies that can help you out:
1. BayberryThis herbal remedy has wonderful tonic effects. It has reliable antibiotic effects so it can prevent or shorten the duration of sore throat, flu, cough, and colds.
2. Garlic What is great about garlic is that you can easily infuse it in your food. There are even restaurants that specialize in making food with predominant garlic ingredients. Garlic can fight up to 30 types of viruses, parasites, fungi, and bacteria. It is really packed in benefits. It has astringent properties that can cure skin diseases caused by fungi and bacteria. It also has anti-inflammatory properties to clear nasal congestion or skin inflammation.
3. GoldensealThis herb has a good reputation when it comes to strengthening the immune system. It can effectively get rid of toxins and harmful chemicals in our system. It has a cleansing effect on the body. This herb also has anti-bacterial properties.
4. EchinaceaThis herb mainly works in improving the functions of the lymphatic system. As you know, the lymphatic system is related to the immune system. By improving the former, you are also improving the latter. It helps ward off common viral illnesses such as colds. This can also help get rid of Candida microorganisms.
5. Siberian ginseng This has shown remarkable benefits in improving the vitality and strength of the body. You are less likely to feel fatigued if you take ginseng daily. Siberian ginseng can also prevent common immunity-related illness.
6. Green tea This type of tea has wonderful body-cleansing properties. It can detoxify your body and get rid of harmful elements that weaken the immune functions. Moreover, it also effectively stimulates the regeneration of immune cells.
Is known for its stimulating effect on the immune system
8. Wheat Grass
Dietary supplements defend the body against infection. If you want to become less susceptible to common illnesses, you should try including herbal remedies in your daily regimen. It is ideal to have a reliable immune system so you can actively participate in all the special events in your life
There is an old saying: When you are in doubt, go back to nature. A natural lifestyle and home cooking with daily exercise are going to prevent many diseases.