Papaya also called Pawpaw, Deemed as the "Fruit of the Angels" by Christopher Columbus, the papaya is used in a number of forms - dried, ripe and even unripe. Originally from Mexico, the papaya is now cultivated in many tropical regions of the world like the Caribbean, Hawaii, Florida, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Indonesia, as well as parts of Australia, and the continent of Africa.
The papaya is used in a number of forms - Dried, ripe and even unripe. Being dense in fiber, papaya fruit and juice taken internally is known to improve digestion, boost immunity and eye, heart and joint health.
Every part of this tropical fruit, including the leaves, is beneficial for our body and skin.
The papaya super-seeds are rich in Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids, and vitamin A. But top billing goes to an enzyme called papain, which sloughs off dead skin, dirt, and oil; and it eliminates brown spots, as well as reducing acne scars.
The nutritious edible seeds of the papaya are cold-pressed and unrefined creating an exceptional oil. It is excellent for rejuvenating the skin, reducing acne scars and all over skin brightening with high levels of Vitamin C. Organic Papaya Seed Oil is quite rich in Vitamins A & E, Minerals, Pantothenic, Alpha Hydroxy, and Essential Fatty Acids. It is prized in the skincare industry for its significantly high content of Papain, a natural exfoliating enzyme.
Some of its main benefits:
- Dissolves excess sebum and unclogs hardened bacteria blocked pores
- Purifies sloughs dead skin cells and discourages acne
- Promotes wound recovery with antimicrobial activity that kills bacteria
- Provides a natural glow, brightens the tone, and softens the texture of the skin
- Reduces scars, redness, and blotchy skin
- It inhibits the production of the bacteria and the enzyme, tyrosinase, the main culprit behind the over-production of melanin, and the eventual appearance of dark spots.
Unlike chemical exfoliation, Papaya Seed Oil will not irritate your skin. Even though Super Fruit Papaya Seed Oil includes the benefits listed above, it also is an effective moisturizer, that contains a significant amount of Vitamin C that:
- Regenerates skin cells from UV damage
- Combats fine lines and wrinkles
- Addresses the appearance of large pores
- Helps relieve itchy, dry, flaky skin with anti-inflammatory agents
- Brings relief for scaly and irritated skin conditions and sunburn with a radiant finish to the skin.